Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Good Morning!!

This may seem pretty mundane, but I just have to share it..

Got up at around 6:15am to drive my dad to church. I wasn't cranky at all and went downstairs to have a ham sandwich for breakfast. Drank a cup of coffee to clear the cobwebs while dad got ready. Since it was kind of chilly outside, I decided to drive sans the airconditioning. Man, this has got to be one of the most pleasant drives that I ever had in my life! Hardly any cars on the road, perfect weather, and an over-all good feeling! Presently I'm back athome waiting for my father's text if I should have to pick him up.

Good breakfast, a pleasant drive, time with family.. What a great way to start the day!!

Looks like this year isn't such a bust after all..

No comments:

Post a Comment