Friday, February 20, 2009

Another reason why taking this year off was such a GOOD idea...

My body aches, and my voice is hoarse from all the shouting, but....

WOOOHOOOOO!!!! CHAMPION ULIT!!!!!!!

Xavier Juniors - 2-peat!!

Xavier Aspirants - 7-peat!!!

YEAAAAH!!!!!!! :D

Hats off to the St. Jude juniors team. You guys put up a very good fight, and I really respect your team. (in fact, I think you're the opponent I respect the most in the league) No smack, and all business and hard work. You guys clawed your way from last (?) place to set up a match with us in the finals. To Kim Lo, pare you're a really great player, and for you, the sky's the limit. To think that you're still a junior only.. We'll see you again next year...

Once again, my Stallions didn't disappoint, although a lot of errors kept me tense for almost the entire game. =P To the outgoing King Stallion Jeric, you've had a very good run throughout your juniors career, bagging 2 championships for the beloved blue and gold. Thanks for the championships, and i hope you continue your winning ways when you move on to the Ateneo. To his not-so-little bro Jeron. Dude, I was really impressed with the way you play with the big boys. Now I understand why you left the Aspirants. To keep you there was just so damn unfair to the other teams! :D You're just a freshman!! We'll be expecting great things from you in the years to come. Study hard to keep your place in the team, and don't go off running to those OTHER SCHOOLS who STEAL players by enticing with scholarships and such to get them to play for their juniors teams and hopefully groom them as superstars once they reach the collegiate ranks. (READ: Involved schools. You know who you are.. I really HATE your dirty tricks! LEAVE OUR JUNIORS ALONE!! You can squabble over them all you want when thery graduate, but while they wear the Blue and Gold, THEY STAY WITH US!!) Sorry, just had to get that out of my system...

To the awesome DANCE X, good Lord, you guys are EXCELLENT!!!!

To the hardworking members and alumni of the X-SQUAD, I salute you! I know now the squad is composed primarily of grade school kids. You're doing a great thing for the school. Keep our drums blazing and our banner flying high!!

As usual, official championship report to follow..

You can watch the replay tomorrow at around 5pm on Makisig Ch. 76 on Sky Cable.

LUCEAT LUX!!!

"Say what??..... XAVIER!!!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment