Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Recommencement

After a long bout with procrastination, I realized that I desperately needed to blog something, anything, just to get back into habit and get the ball rolling again.

It's really difficult to start anew, especially when you've grown comfortable with the status quo. Despite that, here I am, ready to take charge once more, starting with my precious online journal.

Since this is another "jumpstart" entry, it shall contain a number of minor blurbs since I don't really have the luxury of time right now for a lengthy, well-organized entry.

  • The circumstances concerning my shift in career plans will never be discussed in this blog. I guess its all for the best
  • Thanks to the wonders of technology, I was able to turn on my TV set to witness the Japan tsunami just mere minutes after it made landfall, plowing a path of devastation in its wake. Incredible...
  • Now an earthquake recently struck close to the metro.. :|
  • On the lighter side, this is the first time I'll be able to attend my brother's graduation since his preschool grad! Finally! :D
  • Drifting off again! I need to put this up before I get off track (yet again)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment