Saturday, September 2, 2017

Pump it up

At long last, the darn research requirement (as well as the eventual presentation) has been completed! Now I am truly free to do somerhing I have been visualizing for the past couple of years.. In-depth, uninterrupted studying! :) My intention is to put up such a solid effort that would put my PSBIM attempt to shame..

Some people may wonder what's the big deal, or why am I so pumped up about this?.. well, when you come to think about it, this one examination is my passport to subspecialty practice. With that being the case, my purpose of studying is no longer solely driven by an intent to pass, but to be the damn best that I can be, since this specialty is going to be what I will be doing for the rest of my life! :)

Some people may say that 4-5 months is still a very long time, but I personally feel that I've already wasted too much time, what with my self-imposed deadline for all research-related activities delayed for about a month, a grim reminder that one should never underestimate the power of procrastination..

I certainly hope I will be able to sustain this high level of interest and eagerness to learn.. Losing momentum would prove disastrous down the line..

A little bit of legwork to set things in order this coming week, and Iwill be all set to hunker down in a bunker and study my ass off.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment