Sunday, September 1, 2019

Trapped in a corner

Ok, that title seems more serious than this post really is. 😅

Things have been pretty busy lately, but not so much writing-wise, and I kinda need to get started again because of a lot of paperwork that is coming my way. I guess I got a little burned out from the previous month with all of the Lung Month stuff that went on, and all the work that went with it. So with that, I begin this post.

Life has been stable for the most part. Work is picking up somewhat, and referrals are really helping make ends meet. Still not confident though, because cash flow still is unstable.. 😩 I guess that's the problem practicing in the Metro as opposed to starting out provincial..

I guess that's enough for now. I want to make these kickstarter posts separate from the ones with actual content.



No comments:

Post a Comment