Monday, March 15, 2021

Back to square one..

 I had already promised myself that I would stop posting about Covid news, but this is just too depressing that I need any sort of catharsis that I could use..

Congratulations Philippines, you did it.

Despite the arrival of the vaccines (which would hopefully stave off death as advertised), the new case count suddenly finds itself on the upswing.. People have been pointing fingers at the new variants causing increased transmission, but I don't buy it.. New variants comprise only a minority of these new cases. It all boils down to people being irresponsible with their interactions and being stupid with safety protocols, especially the proper wearing of face protection. Now hospitals are filled with covid cases again, and this pretty much feels like a deja vu of last year.

I'll stop na. I just had to get this off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment