Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Exit Interview

 

Image source here

I'm roughly a week removed from my official end of training, and I guess it would only be appropriate that I made an entry about it.

I honestly haven't really taken it all in yet, as the previous year was fraught with so many different problems that preoccupied my psyche. It was damn near impossible to do any sort of thoughtful introspection. As a matter of fact, a number of unfinished requirements still bothers me to this day, since I still have a pair of upcoming presentations coming up, not to mention the researches that still need to be passed.. Oh, and let's not forget the logbook and the annual report! 😵

So yeah, there's still tons to do, and I didn't even count the review for the boards! 😱

 Don't get me wrong though. I am really grateful to all my mentors and everyone who has helped along the way for me to be able to gain some semblance of competency in this field. I just hope I don't turn out to be just a big disappointment..

How do I feel?, you might ask.. Well, I guess its pretty obvious that I'm feeling a great relief that the long (extended) year is now finally over, and I will not have to do any more telemedicine consultations for the foreseeable future. Honestly though, I have done enough telemed to last a lifetime. 😅

So yeah, now that I have rested a bit already, I'm now basically working my way through the pile to hopefully get everything done in time to ensure I have enough left for a serious review.

Let's go.

No comments:

Post a Comment