Saturday, November 19, 2005

KIlling time..

It's lunchtime at the LRU. As expected, this place is packed. =P Grabe, parang palengke! I was lucky to have been able to eat early and get a seat here. =D

It's Friday! Thank God! But I don't think I'm really looking forward to the weekend. Looks like all the toxicity associated with third year is gonna catch up to us once again.. Oh well, good times never last anyway di ba? I just hope I'll be able to get through this storm unscathed. ;)

I ran into an old friend yesterday. It's been ages since I saw her.. high school pa.. tapos I think I saw her a couple of times during college (turns out I was right, siya nga pala talaga yun) =)

Grabe, I'm so tired. Can't wait for the weekend. I believe we're gonna go and watch Harry Potter this sunday after mass. =D The feedback has been positive so far, but me and my bro have our reservations about this director.. Well, I guess we'll just hafta watch it and see for ourselves..

Hey, look at the time! Gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment