Thursday, October 27, 2005

Go ahead, indulge yourself..

Went to school yesterday to attend a testmanship workshop which unfortunately fell through (and I wasn't informed, though I had recieved an invite earlier) :( Wound up spending a little time in the LRU downloading some stuff via my PPC. Then I decided out of the blue to just indulge a whim to go to the mall.

Yeah, I went there alone. It wasn't as bad as it seems. Being a very reserved person, I was kinda excited to get some time alone and think about things or do whatever I want without following a timetable or taking somebody else into consideration. :) Call me weird, but it's what I do. :P

So I went off on my merry way out of the building with Alex, who had to go meet up with Krisel to play badminton. Where that dude gets all his energy, I'll never know. :P We split up upon reaching the Health Service, as his journey requires commuting via Espana while I went via Lacson. The trip was generally uneventful. However, as the FX neared my destination, it soon began to rain.. HARD!! :( I prayed "Lord, make it stop, kahit sandali lang.." Serves me right for not bringing an umbrella. But hey, how was I supposed to know that I'd wind up going to the mall right? :P

Buti na lang the Lord answered my prayer! :D As I opened the door to alight from the FX, I prepared myself to make a hurried dash to the nearest covered area (coz through the window, it seemed like it was still raining). Much to my surprise, the rain had completely STOPPED all of a sudden. :D Thanks God! :D

So there I was, in what I personally felt was the best damn mall in the metro. :D Hats off to those people that made the Shang possible!! :D It has such a great layout and gives me that cozy atmosphere of a classy mall with so much to explore (even though I've been there a number of times already). :D Ang sarap talaga dun! :D I decided to grab some grub at Kitaro, and take my sweet time just sitting there and eating. Man, I should really learn to slow down..

It was like I was high on something. :P It felt so great to have all the time to myself!!!! :D So I went around, doing the things I wanted to do and look at the things I wanted to check out. I spent a great deal of time browsing around National, Tower Recorsd, Powerbooks, etc.. Managed to grab another book at the bargain bin in Natio. I don't remeber the title 'coz my dad hijacked it
:P, but it's about West Point. :D Also got my bro a copy of Julius Caesar for his English class. Eventually, I got tired and decided to go home. On the way out, I bought a half dozen Dunkin' Donuts. "Pasalubong ng Bayan", 'ika nga. ;)

So yun, that was my day yesterday. Tomorrow's enrollment. Ugh, gotta be in uniform pa! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment