Thursday, January 12, 2006

Dermatological goodbyes and straddling tables..

At long last, I'm finally rid of Derma!.. (I hope)

We just had our Derma final examinations today. Whew! For a one quarter subject, it can sure take out a lot from you.. The test itself wasn't really that hard. I'd say the difficulty would be at par with the sample examinations that were going around.. At least they're consistent. Boom ran into a bit of bad luck today, coming in too late for the exam. But he'll be able to take it with the other section next quarter naman, yung lang nga, there's the hassle of studying again for something you've already prepared for a quarter ago..

During one of our classess, I realy couldn't help but notice one professor who had the habit of straddling the table when he's in the midle of the lecture. Sinasampay niya yung isang leg nya over the side of the table. Think of it like half-sitting on the edge of a table, but in reverse.. hehehe I don't think there's any malice involved, and we respect that teacher a lot.. It's just that we find it pretty amusing.. hahaha =P

Was supposed to have another exam today in surgery.. an exam which I didn't prepare for.. But as my good luck would have it (which has tided me over for the past week or so), the exam was moved and spending my time chilling out at the LRU in lieu of studying became a good move..

I feel so tired lately.. Sobrang hirap gumising in the mornings. I guess it's a combination of lack of sleep and the cold weather. And I guess there's still a little bit of that Christmas vacation hangover. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment