Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy Holidays!!

Hi everyone! This will be my first Christmas blog, despite the fact that its already been 4 days since Christmas.

Let me start things off with the last day at school before the break.. While I was driving to school, the streets leading to UST were relatively empty. In fact, when I got off my ride inside the campus, the school was DESERTED... fine siguro exxage ng konti, but it felt like being in a ghost town.. It was so eerie... kinda like UST in the summertime, but with cooler weather, which made it kinda pleasant. Then the realization struck me... We were most likely the only ones having a class in the entire university!!! Sure I saw a medtech intern and a clerk, pero they're supposed to be there dahil hospital duty na yun!!! It was the day after Paskuhan (you know, the big Christmas party that UST holds on-campus every year with the giant christmas tree and the grand fireworks display.. ahh, memories..), and while everyone else was at home resting their asses, here we were in full uniform for a 7am class with a quiz to boot!!!

The derma class went as expected. I got a lousy score at the quiz, pero at least pasado.. Thank God walang grand rounds!! :D

After that, everyone was going around exchanging pleasantries before scurrying away home. I met up with Joanne to lend her the CD containing the mini-games I got off the 'Net, and she had gifts for me and my GF! :D I also got a card from Maan and collected my Kriskringle gifts from Rubi and Chot (Thanks so much!!).

It's getting kinda late, so I'll continue the holiday stories another time.

So once again, HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!

(And to my classmates, enjoy the remaining days of the break... these are the last we'll be getting in a long, long time...)

No comments:

Post a Comment