Thursday, July 6, 2006

Nakakasawa...

Pre, Duty, From...

That pretty much sums up my life for the past 1-2 months...

And to tell you frankly, I'm getting sick of it..

Especially here in Surgery...

I mean, the residents are ok, the consultants are great, but I just can't take the srtess that come with everything, plus the fact that "from" status is not honored here.. which means that even though you've already finished a full 24-hours worth of duty (7am-7am), you're still obligated to stay 'til 5 pm!

If that dosen't suck, I don't know what does...

I'm presently pre-duty, but I still haven't shaken off the effects of the previous duty..

Oh yeah, and there's still an admitting conference later... bah....

Kung 'di lang sana talaga malaki yung ginastos namin pangmed.... hay....

No comments:

Post a Comment