Wednesday, July 5, 2006

Pagod, puyat, sakit...

I'm so damn tired...

I'm in the midst of our Surgery rotation, and it sure takes a lot out of you...

I thought the other groups/batches said that it would be benign?...

Anyway, that being said, the Surgery rotation covers a span of 2 months and is divided into 6 parts/services which you'll be rotating to: ER/OPD, GS 135, GS 24, Neuro/Plastic, Pedia/Uro, and TCVS/Ortho.

I won't be elaborating on the individual services for the meantime, since I'm just blogging on borrowed time here at the LRU.

Basta, nakakapagod talaga...

And to think that my cureent service isn't really one of the toxic ones...

Sigh... and the battle continues...

Back to the wards, my friend!

* I just discharged my patient today, a 68 y/o female with an admitting impression of acute ruptured appendicitis. We opened her up and found a gangrenous appendix. She was discharged improved and stable. yun lang po. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment