Tuesday, October 14, 2008

BrainiaxMD's Fried Shrimp Dumpling (?), and other gustatory delights

Tried my hand at frying again the other day, and the results were less than satisfactory...


Fried Shrimp Dumpling/Kikiam (?) a.k.a. Diok-Pit-He

Ok, so maybe it's not an exact translation. I don't really know what it's called in English. Anyway, frying these things were a little tricky, as they had the bad tendency of falling apart when you least expected it. I wound up with half of them looking like hash because the wrapper holding them together disintegrated while frying. my mom says the oil must be really hot before I put them in, so I guess I need to wait a bit longer the next time..


We also decided to try out something different from the supermarket. Me and my bro are big cookie fans, so I decided it was time we upped the ante and tried something a bit "classier"...


Pepperidge Farm Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Mmmm... COOKIE... =)


Since this is a foodie post, I might as well mention that I'm raving over the pandesal they have there at PAN DE AMERICANO!!! Sarap!!! A bit pricey at P5.50 apiece, but really well worth it... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment