Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Injured

Stuck at home with a badly swollen sole which makes it difficult, if not impossible, to ambulate freely..

Not that I'm not grateful for the chance to recuperate. :P Plus there is still paperwork to be done. Boo.

Life has gone by in such a blur. One moment I've hit rock bottom, with my only saying grace being granted an opportunity to have IM residency at a relatively unknown hospital. Next thing I know, I'm finally moving up, at the cusp of being promoted to second year with pre-residents under my guidance and command..

Life really has a strange way of turning things around unexpectedly.

Now that I have a chance to take a short breather and reflect, I'm really grateful for all the wonderful things and great opportunities that came my way this year. It was not without its ups and downs, but for the most part, this year has been pretty solid for me, one of the few positive ones I've had in recent times.






No comments:

Post a Comment