Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hating on Mondays


I'm not really fond of Mondays..

Now that the present workload has gotten a lot heavier as a result of transitioning before eventually moving up, I hate it even mre.

Especially when I'm coming from the relative calm of a weekend off.

Taking stock of my present situation now, I don't think it can get any worse, but believe me, it will.. sigh.. :(

I just wish we had a lot more helping hands..

When I first signed up for this mess, I thought everything would be smooth sailing for the most part.

But then they started dropping out like flies.

One was let go because he was absolutely incompetent, the other two am not too sure, but one of the two has a terrible attitude problem.

Thing is, why bother getting residents of that quality when you'll just kick them out eventually?

Anyway, I digress.. Monday is really such a chore..

No comments:

Post a Comment