Friday, January 30, 2015

My stand on vaccination

I'll keep this short and simple, because I really don't have the time right now, and making lengthy arguments just for the sake thereof never got nobody anywhere anyway..

It's just sad to see all these people (In supposedly "progressive"America at that) taking a hard line stance against vaccination, citing various principles like "freedom of choice" and whatnot..

I'm a physician, so I guess my stand would be pretty obvious.

Personally, I think they already have too much freedom on their hands, that's why they come up with mind-numbingly radical ideas such as this.. and the sad thing is, they furiously cling to their beliefs like someone insulted them to their very core..

The world has become such a hostile place.. Sigh.. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment