Thursday, April 14, 2016

Drained..



Wow, that really took a lot out of me..

It's Thursday, and that means TB clinic day here at the hospital. As usual, the OPD was really toxic probably because I was the one rotating there..

Add the fact that it was SO FREAKING HOT today, and you have a recipe for disaster. I mean, I haven't felt this tired since my ER duties.. Thats how intense today was.. :(

I should be working on my protocol now, but I'm just too damn tired... :( I have to do this later though, but maybe at home na lng so I can work on it uninterrupted... :/

My Other Half has been feeling under the weather lately.. although I think it's more of vertigo. She got herself checked out by Ophtha and ENT already, and she's gonna have some bloodwork done later.. I hope everything turns out alright.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment