Monday, September 19, 2016

Rant aftermath

Whew.. That was a long one..

I would like to make clear that I am not targeting any individuals as I have no beef with anyone from that religion individually. Its just the system as a whole that sickens me..

Enough of that.. I'm gonna draw a line on all this negativity caused by religion and go back to our regular non-religious programming..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The UAAP season is now in full swing, and al eyes are on DLSU with their spotless 4-0 record. I think we have a pretty even field this year, and that games can go either way for the most part. A good example of this would be Adamson's 1-point victory over perennial powerhouse Ateneo off a last minute jumper near the top of the key.. I really missed the UAAP, and I'm glad it's finally back onj track. I'm thinking of following the NCAA as well. a 10-team field seems interesting, and the balance of power seems to have shifted a bit away from San Beda and San Sebastian which to my recollection have been really successful in recent years. Sana lang hindi na sila larong kalye unlike before..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm in the library for research yet again. This time it will be in preparation for a speaking engagement on a much bigger stage.. It is a burden I had no wish or intention to carry,. but I guess my chief had no other choice but to put me on the chopping block since everyone else already had their turn..I just hope I could put this off without a hitch..

No comments:

Post a Comment