Monday, November 29, 2021

A new leaf?

 Been a while since i last did a backread of the blog, and I wasn't too fond of what I saw.. I know I had started this blog over a decade ago as a kind of online public journal which has afforded me some catharsis and creative release, but I don't like what it has become in recent days.. All I see are angry rants, COVID news and warnings, and little else other than the occasional entry about specialty training.

I guess its safe to say that I have grown sick of it, and will now try my best to make this space a bit more informative, while retaining the same informal narrative style that I have used from the beginning. Just so we're clear, I have no intention of making this a "fake news" site where I post random scientific musings that can be fodder for the ignorant.

 Oh, and I have decided to clean up the blog again as well, and as such will be removing the random short rants that don't really contribute anything.

Ok, now that I have gotten that out of the way, it's time to jot down stuff that will be more worthwhile, See you at the next entries. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment