Friday, November 5, 2021

Consummatum Est

 

Image source here

At long last.. I never thought I would actually see this day..

Well, actually this post is roughly more than a week delayed, with the examinations having concluded a while back already. Oh well.. 😅

Once again, I am FREE! 😁 Best of all, mission accomplished! 😎👍 Before anything else though, I would like to thank the Big Guy Upstairs for his unfailing support. None of this would have been possible without Your help. Thank you so much.. 🙏🙏🙏

 As I breathe the much needed sigh of relief, the next question that looms over my head is "What now?". This one is a little tricky, as it will involve both the reorganization and reactivation of previous clinic commitments, as well as an exploration of possible new opportunities that have opened up before me. Things have begun to get interesting, so we shall see what eventually develops.

I miss doing clinics at my usual spaces. I have spoken before of my disdain for telemedicine, so I guess I shall refrain from opening that can of worms for the meantime until I really need to hehe. The art of medical practice was never meant to be conducted behind digital screens. I hope things will really be safe enough when I do begin venturing out into the world regularly, as the last thing I need is to get sick or to bring the virus home to the people I love.

Although the examinations have been hurdled, I find myself in a sort of limbo as the oathtaking to be sworn in as a full-fledged diplomate will be taking place much later during the first quarter of the following year. As such, my practice will be limited until I get myself fully installed in the subspecialty. 😅  All good, I guess. Good things come to those who wait. 😉 Hopefully my practice will eventually return to full swing, and I shall be making more efficient use of my time so that I can finally move on to other, far more greater things in life. 😁 That's the update for this episode. This is actually a creativity primer for another project I have, but that is beyond the scope of this  post to discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment