Wednesday, October 26, 2005

This is the life!!...

I'm at the second week of my (hopefully) last ever semestral break! Ang SARAP ng buhay!!! :D Nothing doing but kain, tulog, TV, PC, basa (ng novel ha?), swimming (once in a while), and going out with my GF every week (with absolutely NOTHING to worry about! No deadlines, quizess, etc, NOTHING!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!) :)

Damn, I'm going nuts sa sobrang saya... :P

Here's a list of noteworthy things I've done over the past week or so..
  • Finished Diner Dash
  • Finished Insaniquarium (twice!)
  • Read a book about the Red Ball Express (the first truck-borne supply line used by the Allies during the push towards Germany during WW2)
  • Read "The Da Vinci Hoax" (Its the definitive debunking daw. A very good read. I recommend it to everyone na nakabasa ng Da Vinci Code who wants to know the truth behind those supposed "facts" written down there)
  • Watched "Deuce Bigelow: European Gigolo" (It's a ton of laughs! Grabe!)
  • Watched "Blade of the Rose" (you know, that imported flick starring Jacky Chan and his son. Ok lang, it was kinda mediocre, pero fun na rin.. mabait akong critic eh :P)
Haven't been able to go out-of-town yet though... :( Siguro after enrollment.. sana..

Well, yun pa lang so far... At present I'm playing Civilization III and I just bought a second-hand copy of "Red-Storm Rising" by Tom Clancy.. Looks like its gonna be a looong night again.. :P

Haven't been sleeping as much as I'd normally like 'coz I've been having a ball reading. :D It just feels so refreshing not to force yourself to read something, and just be able to read for the heck of it. :D

Was supposed to go to that World's Longest Buffet thingie with Reg, but things didn't pan out. Ok lang, kasi I heard na may mga complaints about that eh, and some were even demanding refunds... hay...

Well, that's it for now folks. Kung sipagin na lang ako ulit.. :P

1 comment: