Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day duty.. sigh...

On duty on Valentine's Day, and it's a Sunday to boot.. I just feel like putting a bunch of random thoughts up in the air..

- Good thing my parents will be picking me up tomorrow for a family party..

- Lunch was superb! Thanks mom! I miss you..

- I really miss my fiancee.. :(

- and my brother and dad as well

- I really wish I could turn back the clock and make some changes.. but I know that can never be..

- Am presently looking for alternatives. Any suggestions anyone? :P

- I miss my old simple life, my personal clinic, my loyal patients, my cousins who I always hang with.

- most of all, I miss the food, and being able to eat ON TIME.. and being able to use the CR anytime as well

- why does medical training have to be so tedious?.. why must we give up so much (our time, our health, our very being) just so that others would be well?.. A better question would be, why should we sacrifice our health and well-being for that of others? Parang nagkapalit lang...

- Man, I've really lost a lot of weight since starting residency.. I feel really scrawny na..

- and I feel chronically ill as well.. :(

Hay...

and you know the really sad thing? It's the fact that I'm in too deep already, and that there's no turning back..

No comments:

Post a Comment