Thursday, March 18, 2010

Nakakapikon

I just had a misunderstanding with some of the staff here at the hospital.. Some people can be such big assess at times. I won't rattle off who did what or when, because it's not my style to make a big deal out of things like this. I usually just let things slide.. I guess it was just in the heat of the moment. You're tired, hungry, lacking sleep, feeling under-appreciated, overworked, underpaid, and just basically feeling like crap, then stuff like this has to happen.. sigh..

I was never one to get involved in arguments, with me being a pacifist most of the time. I guess a guy can only take so much before he reaches the boiling point and all hell breaks loose.. I want to return to the good old carefree days, where life was a whole lot simpler and the world was a lot less hostile. Oftentimes I wish I could just shut myself in a cocoon, safely undisturbed from all the madness in this world.

I guess all I want is a little bit of peace.. but sadly, this seems nowhere to be found along this long winding path that I have chosen to pursue.

4 comments:

  1. ok lang yan bri! in our line of work, we really can't avoid these kind of people, but there are certain situations na kelangan mo na ring silang patulan, especially if it patient-related. keep your cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. k lang yan! lilipas din ;p chillax ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Marose!

    Ate Jep.. hay, kung alam mo lang... minsan naiisip ko sana nasa Tsina na lang ako..

    ReplyDelete
  4. shoti anywhere may mga nakakainis na tao... u dont know how hard it was for me... as in everymin of my resedency life i wanted to quit.. it's not about the work load, i can handle the physical pain/hardshipas... but it's about those pips who think they own u, en treat u like a slave... nakakainis akala mo pinapakain ka nila.. kala ko nga come senior years everything will be ok... but still there are pips ho can still hurt u, palibhasa di ka nagpapakasenior or what... im not just d type... pero ayun, u jst have to pray en lift it ol to God... everything ended well... they even became my frends.. no grudges... its just that... u dont trust easily anymore.... but these pips in one way or another will help u build a character na ul be proud of someday... andyan ung super patience.... pagpapatawad... pag-uunawa.. lahat ng hindi human characteristics (pang divine ba, lol)... tsaka they help u kip urfeet on the ground.. most of ol, they'll help u to always think of the golden rule.... " dont do unto others what u dont want others to do unto u"... most of all kip in mind...WE CANT PLEASE EVERYBODY.... basta were doin what we think is ryt (in every angle) then we can go on... soo cheer up kid... been there... ;p kaya mo yan... smile :)

    ReplyDelete