Sunday, October 19, 2014

Quick Hits

I rarely have time to myself these days, and today is no exception.

I still feel the need to write though, so here goes..


  • Kudos to the NU Bulldogs for finally taking home the UAAP Men's Basketball crown after 60 years!
  • Pacquiao is now playing in the PBA as a "playing coach" for his own team??? Is nothing sacred anymore?.. :(
  • Is it just me, or are those UV Express drivers really just assholes? Especially those who drive vans along the North Avenue area..
  • Too bad Gilas never made it past the Elims in the FIBA Worlds, and didn't take home the crown in the Asian Games. However, they were able to get people to start believing again, and that's the more important thing..
  • I finally got that weight bench I've had my eye on for the past year or so. :) Thanks for the great discount!
  • Saw a great piece of Audio by Bose. Expensive though, but the sound quality is just superb..
  • Its almost November.. I can't believe that the three years are almost over...
  • The RITE Exams have come and gone.. leaving me more anxious for the actual exams this coming March..
  • My friends say that I should just let go, and move on.. Easier said than done...
There, a few quick hits for the night!


No comments:

Post a Comment