Sunday, March 6, 2016

10 out of 10

This post was written on February 28, 2016 at 1pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------


At last, I'm finally here! The final official ER duty of my life (I hope...) 

Frankly speaking, I'm not really in the mood to celebrate anything, as the day has pretty much just begun.. :/ Nor do I think I will be when the next day finally arrives, especially since I have to slide into a new duty schedule, and thus may be too tired to do anything else..

I've been feeling down a lot lately, especially since this is an ER month.. There's just something about the whole situation that weighs heavily on my shoulders..

Hmm.. I'm kinda feeling a bit under the weather myself right now.. :/ I just have to survive this duty night then rest my ass off tomorrow after OPD so I can get ready for my return to the ward.. Sigh.. I just hope that I CAN survive this duty day..

Being depressed is something that is not new to me.. As I may have mentioned before, recent experiences during my training at a different institution had left me in desolation, and pretty much broken.. Luckily, I had the support of the people around me which helped me get back on my feet and try again anew. What followed was a whirlwind ride through training which I never expected, but was able to experience since I surrendered myself to what life has in store for me..

I really hate this ER anxiety along with all the unpleasant sensations that go with it.. :/ top it off with the fact that I'm feeling a little sick right now...:( 

No comments:

Post a Comment