Sunday, March 20, 2016

Cruchtime

This a blog post that I actually have no business of writing down at the present time, given my current situation, but I'm in a bit of a writer's block right now, and I often use my blog entries as a starting point to get my creative brain going, whether it be for a lengthy story for my blog,or an upcoming case conference report.

This case conference has been assigned to me roughly 3-4 weeks before, whilst I was still finishing up my  (hopefully) final month at the Emergency Room, so I really shouldn't have an excuse for not completing my output yet, but bear with me..

The past couple of weeks have been really busy for us fellows as well, what with all the different activities going on, especially the annual convention of the society which really messed up our schedules and left everyone dead tired from all the travelling and the skeletal duties, thus rendering it impossible for me to string together a coherent intellectual output of any kind since it was not really a holiday, and the workload did not change just because the lung doctors had to go elsewhere to talk about things..

So now I find myself less than 24 hours away from my report, which I hope will not be a total bust, depending on the output I can spew out in the next 10 or so hours. :P Looking back, I think this is the first time in a long long while that I have had this much free time to myself where I was able to have ample rest before I needed to work on hte report. Because these past days have been filled with ABG readings, cover rounds, and scutwork in general which left me so exhausted that I could barely work.

Though its true that there was also a bit or procrastination on my part, but there were also those times in the library where I fell asleep in front of the monitor because I was really just too damn tired to do anything!

Oh well, I hope this is enough to get my engine warmed up. I really need to get started.. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment