Saturday, May 14, 2016

Anger Games

I just have a short thing to say.. It's really difficult to go on duty when your batchmate refuses to receive endorsements from juniors because of this or that excuse, or probably because s/he is just too goddamn lazy Sadly, the burden goes to you, being the more kinder and approachable senior, to sort things out. But then again, it is really difficult if that person does not repect the authority of the SHO just because s/he is so goddamn selfish!

These are experiences that one will remember for a lifetime, and will leave an indelible mark on the person's record and will forever taint other people's memories of him/her. I personally will not be referring any patients, nor will I be entertaining any favors for that person. S/he is not my friend, and it just so happened that we were co-workers at one point in time. I don't tolerate assholes in my friend list.

No comments:

Post a Comment