Thursday, May 12, 2016

Running out of steam


It has been HOT lately here in the Metro (and even all over the archipelago), with ambient temperatures averaging around 38-41C!!

I guess that's the main reason why everyone seems so sluggish lately. This heat just takes a lot out of you. :(

As usual, I'm typing a blog post again to jump-start the creative side of my brain in n attempt to overcome yet another persistent writer's block which has always been my nemesis whenever I have something important to do..

I took advantage of the recent long election weekend to get some much needed R&R via a staycation which resulted in buying a new basketball and getting the opportunity to shoot a few hoops with brother in XS. :) It was really nice to go back to the old school with brother, to finally be able to shoot hoops with him at a proper court! The experience was great, but it made me realize how terribly out of shape I was, And my legs hurt like hell from al the running and jumping.. to think that it was only just a shootaround with no real game taking place! :P





No comments:

Post a Comment