Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Compulsion

For some strange reason, I feel compelled to blog today. It's as though I'm driven by a need to jot down something profound..

Nah.. :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our new president had his first Stae Of The Nation Address (SONA) yesterday, which to me seemed like a pleasant departure from what we see year in and year out, which is pretty much more of the same detached nonesense that the one in charge spout out. It was really different this time around. Although there were still shades of a well-prepared speech, our prisident made a lot of ad-libs and cracked a lot of jokes, making light of the situation and delighting both the atendees and viewers alike. He also gave the militants their free space to approach the venue, and the rallyists in turn did their part by not causing any trouble and even had pleasant interactions with the police, including the police chief himself.

Changwe has truly come to the Philippines, and I hope this will be all for the good of everyone (excluding the bad guys of course. They'll be dead :P)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been contemplating getting a vehicle for quite some time now, since the one we've been using has been suffering through a plague of various maladies associated with old age..

The market is presently rife with soooo many options despite my efforts to narrow it down given my very low budget..

I never knew car research could be so exhausting..

But I've had a recent breakthrough, like just a few minutes ago, which has helped me narrow things down by a great deal.. ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I should be going home in a few minutes, unfortunately there will be a Webinar (Web Seminar) later at the office, so we can't leave just yet.. :/Oh well, at least I get free grub..

No comments:

Post a Comment