Friday, July 15, 2016

I miss writing..

I really do.. Now more than ever, as it seems..

I find this quite odd, as I have gone for months at a time very no creative output to speak of, and it really didn't affect me as much..

I'm trying to make some radical changes in my life, so I could live life better, so to speak. But as everyone knows, change is hard, and habits are sometimes hard to let go, especially if you find pleasure in them..

I'm mainly talking about my love for mobile gaming through the use of my ever trusty iPad which has been in my possession for roughly 3-4 years now..

Though I have made some strides with my mobile problem, which is probably responsible for the deterioration in my eyesight, as I have successfully deleted my Facebook app and have resisted the temptation to reinstall it and go back to waste much of my time online. It was such a drastic change for me, but one I do not regret the very least. I still keep my messenger app handy for my chat group with the boys and my dear ones, but the temptation for easy access to the time sink called Facebook is long gone. :P

Now I find myself with time to do other things like continuing my Xbox NBA career, or catch up on my readings (since i have more than a dozen novels still lined up on my reading list)

I also miss writing, my main creative outlet for self-expression, and now with more and more time on my hands, I hope to be able to do this (and other things) more and more. :D  


No comments:

Post a Comment