Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Second to the last day..

This is just great... I'm here in school chilling/studying with the C5ers, some of whom are preparing their powerpoint presentation for Derma tomorrow.. It ain't really that bad if you look at it.. chilling out sorrounded by the warmth of friends. :D But the thing is, we shouldn't be here!!! We should be at home bumming around and enjoying the Christmas break!

I just finished reading Mitch Albom's "The Five People You Meet in Heaven" over the weekend. It was a great read. :D Very thought-provoking and interesting.. though I wish I had more time (and funds) to read more books like that..

We had our class Christmas party last Friday at the La Cocina.. :D Games and laughter galore! It just saddens me to think na it's gonna be our last Christmas party, next year being clerkship and all.. I was really touched when the C5ers wanted me to be included in the pictures with them.. sniff!! Thanks a lot guys!! You really made my Christmas this year! That being said, I'd like to give them a shout-out here by mentioning them all one by one.. :D

Thanks to Boom, Danison, Barbers, Anna, Chadman, Ferdie, Madel, Ceres, Al, Ginny, Tiffers, Tanya, Borj, Carla, Patty, Myners, Alex, Pons, and Michelle :D

Pasensya na kung cheesy, but thanks pa din for showing the love. It really means a lot.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment