Saturday, December 10, 2005

XS Pride and Glory: SEA Games gold!!

It's LRU time again. Been here for the last 30 minutes just bumming around. It's friday again.. and I've got a helluva week coming up.. but for the meanwhile, LRU time is MY time.. :D

Life has always been crazy in Medicine, and it shows no signs of letting up. Just came from a grueling quiz in Neurosurgery.. It ain't so bad, pero they asked some really tricky questions. :P I now have in front of me a take-home quiz in Pedia sugery.. I haven't had a take home quiz since way back in... 3rd year high school?..This is gonna be good.. :D

Yesterday was the feast of the Immaculate Conception.. No school for us. hehehe I started off the day hearing mass at church with the family, then the rest of it was spent alternating doing schoolwork and being a driver... some holiday it turned out to be.. I was so tired that at night when I hit the bed, I was out like a light!!!

Before I forget, kudos to the XS boys who garnered gold in the recently-concluded SEA Games, specially to our batchmate Valda.. You rock bro!! Check this out... Xaverians win Gold for the Philippines!

Whoa, gotta go.. pa-shut down na daw eh.. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment