Saturday, December 3, 2005

Week's End..

Friday na!!!!! :)

Santa Banana!!! I survived another week! Yehey!! :D Grabe, life is going pretty smoothly so far.. Got past the Derma reporting without any hitch, I haven't really been failing any quizzes lately, and I've been learning a lot, both at school and while studying on my own at home.. Plus the fact that this seems to be the most BENIGN shift that I have ever seen in my entire time here at medical school. :D Man, this is gonna be a nice weekend..

I've been thinking... The first semester of this third year has got to be the LONGEST semester of my entire LIFE!!!! I mean, it's gotta be the most toxic, the most challenging, the most exhausting part of any schoolyear I have ever been through..

The first semester is always longer than the second, or at least it seems longer... 'coz the second sem has the Christmas break smack in the middle. :D And there seems to be a lot more individual holidays during this time too. ;)

Here I am wasting away at the Student Council office (sarado na yung LRU eh.. It pays to have friends in high places ;) ). I thought of typing my patient's history a while ago but nah... :P Hm.. com to think of it, I guess I really should start getting my shit together on that report.. Sige, 5:30 na lang siguro... :D But for now, I surf... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment