Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dropout

I surprised myself today...

I did something I used to think was unthinkable as far as I was concerned..

I dropped out of pre-residency.

Yeah, I did.

I have my reasons, and I believe them to be valid. Looks like I'll be taking that much-needed rest break after all =), and I'll be able to go to Cedric's wedding next week as well.

Oh, and I just attended Edmund's wedding yesterday. It was great. They had this nice ceremony at Sanctuario de San Jose, followed by the reception at the hotel there adjacent to Robinson's Galleria (sorry, forgot the name).

I'd like to say thank you to the Neuropsych residents. Thanks for having me at the department, and for teaching me a whole lot during the short stint I had with you. And to the seniors, thank you for believing in me.. I'm sorry I wasn't prepared to take the challenge yet.. Maybe next year..

To my pre-res batchmates, I'm sorry I dropped out and left you guys behind. Thank you for respecting my decision. I'm sure they will get all of you. If ever I go back next year, turuan niyo ako ha? :D

To the interns, thanks so much for all the help. Study hard for the boards! After you pass it, the possibilities are endless!!

To the clerkies, study hard and try to learn as much as you can. You still have a LONG way to go..

No comments:

Post a Comment