Saturday, September 13, 2008

The battle lines have been drawn...

I just had my orientation for pre-residency which starts 2 days from now, and I am pretty hyped up about it. As I brace myself for what would probably be the toughest schedule that I have ever faced, my insides churn at the prospect of what lies ahead..

I guess I hit the nail right on the head when I told my folks that my life would be put on hold for this coming month.. Imagine having to go on-duty every other day, checking in at 630am and leaving for home 8pm the following day.. Damn...

And oh yeah, you're expected to be a good doctor during the time in between.. Remember, we will be 7 pre-residents fighting for only 4 slots..

I guess this will be one of the final posts that I'll be putting up in quite a while..

See you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment