Wednesday, September 3, 2008

PRC madness

With the pre-residency period closing in, and the deadline for registration of new doctors drawing near, everyone is scambling to secure their requirements. The PRC compund is a virtual madhouse! People were just EVERYWHERE!!

I decided to make good use of my PRC time and renewed my MedTech license as well.

The whole process took about half a day, starting roughly at 830am up to 12nn. It was actually very straightforward when I looked back at it. There were really just too many people! Probably because those taking the Nursing boards were beginning to pile up. I'd dare say that about half the people in the PRC that day were Nurses, or were going to be taking the Nursing exams.

When I was down, I headed downtown to have lunch with my folks then spent the rest of the afternoon just lazing around with the laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment