Saturday, November 22, 2008

Rewired

Went to Makati a couple of days ago to retrieve my beloved iPAQ which I had dropped off at the HP service center last Tuesday. Finally, I was fully wired again!.. or so I thought...

Yesterday, while I was trying out my old headphones on the PPC, the sound quality was, er, a bit off.. No, actually it was terrible! Even though the external speakers were working just fine, blazing out tunes with surprising power for a gadget of that size, I think there might be something wrong with the connection to the audio jack. At first I thought it was just the old earphones, but then I tried hooking it up to our PC speakers or another pair or established working headphones which yielded the same result.. Now I have to take it back to the service center again.. Grr...

It's such a chore to go to the service center if you don't have a car. I had to get to the MRT Shaw station and ride the train to Buendia. This is followed by a lengthy walk under the sun to the service center located just after the Buendia onramp. Doesn't really sound like too much right? It just becomes such a hassle when you ride the trains 'coz lately those things are really PACKED even when I rode during the "off-peak" hours. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment