Thursday, July 23, 2009

Just when I thought I could sit around and rest...

... I just realized that today was a UAAP day!!! :P

Sigh.. there goes another entire afternoon... Hehehe

Games today:

2PM DLSU vs UP
4PM FEU vs AdU

The games aren' t as interesting as I'd like. However, the first game might pack a little more punch, as both these teams have yet to chalk up wins this season. I can't say I can favor either of the 2, with UP performing mediocre as usual (the only consistent bright spot being the spirited play of former UAAP Rookie of the Year Woody Co), while LaSalle's rookie-laden lineup suffers from the lack of steady production from the veterans who took over the vacuum left behind by Rico Maierhoffer and JV Casio

1 comment:

  1. Update:

    DLSU won over UP 75-65. No surprise there, but I still feel that DLSU's veterans have a lot of shaping up to do to win big this season. Remember, they were just going up against the struggling Maroons. On a more positive note, UP's Mark Lopez really rocks! He fearlessly went up to block an Arvie Bringas layup (yup, Arvie freakin' Bringas, the much heralded rookie from from the San Sabastian Staglets), and also made a clean block off a hot by PJ Barua (I think). Man, his athleticism is just too much, and to think he's just listed at 6'1.

    No word on the FEU-AdU game yet, although I saw that AdU was up at the half.

    ReplyDelete