Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spontaneity

It's 1:30am and my head hurts. Just finished printing out my poor excuse for a research protocol, and my brain is calling out for a little release.

I've been posting these really negative blog entries as of late. Sometimes even I get a little surprised to see what I wrote down just a few hours or days ago.. It's as though a totally different person was doing the writing and I was just transcribing for him..

I feel as though my life is a wildly swinging pendulum, and it's really been a roller-coaster ride of emotions.. Right now I'm at a part of deep lows, and just a bunch of plateaus. Haven't really encountered anything that would take me high and make me celebrate though.. It's pretty much the same old thing day in and day out..

No comments:

Post a Comment