Thursday, July 29, 2010

Blurbs (dahil wala akong maisip na mahabang maisusulat)

- It's UAAP Thursday today! Games later: 2pm DLSU vs FEU, 4pm UST vs NU

- Hmm.. it'd be interesting to see how La Salle fares today against FEU, the latter of which I consider the team to beat this season.

- I don't expect the UST game to be a slouch either, as the recently rejuvenated NU recruitment program is beggining to bear fruit.

- Boiling potatoes along with the meat for extended periods not only makes the meat tender, but makes the soup base deliciously thick as well. :D

- Normally I'm not the type that, as they say in the vernacular
, "magbubuhat ng sariling bangko", but here goes.. The Menudo I had for lunch (which I personally cooked) was EXCELLENT!! Urp! :D

- Kaya siguro ako tumataba these past few months.. although I guess I'm also doing this in part to regain all the weight I had lost during my stint as an MROD..

- Stumbled upon an interesting locallly-made Pinoy comic during one of my forays online. Will post an independent entry for it later on.

- Starcraft 2 came out already.. not that I'll be able to afford and play it anyways. :P

- .. it looks pretty cool though, but I don't need yet another computer game to occupy my time that's slowly running out.

- I'll be going back tomorrow to CSMC to pick up my recommendation letters. Thank you to my consultants who have graciously agreed to give me favorable reviews. I promise to do my best to make you proud. :D

- Yun na lang muna. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment