Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sleepless in San Juan

I can't sleep..

Its a little unusual for me since it's a really pleasant night, with cool air wafting in from the windows, which would normally find me out like a light in a few minutes. I guess it has a lot to do with my exam tomorrow *looks at time*, well, later anyway.

People who really know me can usually tell if I'm dealing with the jitters, and the inability to sleep on demand is the number one manifestation. Its not like I haven't done this before. I've taken a ton of exams in my life, and am no stranger to "application examinations". I think its an odd mic of anxiety and excitement. Anxious because, well, who dosen't get anxious before an exam? Excited would probably be due to the fact that I'm finally getting myself back on track after a long, convoluted road which found me chasing after things that I found out were not actually for me to begin with. No going into details here, as telling that story over and over has proven too tedious and a bit sad as well..

Its all about looking at the positives now. Thanks to the love and support of the people around me, and of course, The Big Guy Upstairs, I find myself once again in position to try and make something good come out of all of this.

I just hope I don't screw it up this time.. I'm getting sick of having to do stuff all over again..

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment