Sunday, July 24, 2005

Here we go again...

It's another saturday, and yes, here I am at school.. :P My group got assigned another batch of new cases.Ok lang. I guess we've gotten over the initial shock/fear of going alone. I was able to get a better history this time, with a more thorough physical examination to boot. :) I don't really care anymore if we're gonna get chewed out when we meet our facilitator on the thurdays to come. The experience we gained is invaluable. Confidence in your capabilities can't be taught in school. :D Sure there were some screw-ups, and I'm pretty sure we made some more with these new cases. But what the hell, kaya nga medical students diba? :D

I've learned to look at life from a fresh perspective. Actually, I guess it's more of rediscovering what I already believed in before. I had a chat with one of my classmates the other day. This particular classmate is one of those who worked before deciding to enter medical school. Basically she told me that the outsidre world isn't all it's cracked up to be.. and I guess her pep talk worked.

Oh well, gotta go. The ward is waiting.. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment