Friday, May 14, 2010

Blurbing

Another totally random blog entry containing a multiplicity of varying little topics to make up for the large amount of time not blogging anything..

- Congratulations to the staff of the Cardinal Santos Medical Center for recently passing the Philhealth accreditation with flying colors!! Now if they can only do something about our pay..

- Reevaluating one's life is really a lot of work.. I'm in the process of doing it now.. and I don't really like what I see..

- I'm beginning to get really, REALLY fed up for some reason..Maybe I really need to follow dad's advice and just pray about it.. Hmm.. I just realized that I haven't been praying a lot anymore lately.. I wish I knew how to be happy again... Also,I wish I knew how to do anything without getting stressed out.. All I want is a little peace.. :(

- I know I've put this down once before somewhere, but would like to reiterate for the benefit of my Multiply readers.. "You can be generous with whom you choose to label as friends, but exercise due care and discretion before labeling anyone as FAMILY.. "

- The best way to deal with people is to not have any really positive expectations of them, especially when dealing with near-total strangers.. I think its far better to always have your guard up than to leave yourself open and vulnerable should anything go wrong or expectations are not met..

- I attended my first-ever PCP convention last week.. Its not all that I thought it'd be.. Neat freebies though, but not as satisfying as expected.. I still prefer the Psych convention I was dragged to by my resident from NIMH when I was still just an intern.. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment