Monday, May 17, 2010

Clear your mind... and eat ice cream

After a consult earlier in the day, I headed off to a nearby mall to be alone with my htoughts and away from anything remotely related to my present "other life" which Iam learning to strongly detest..

As fate would have it, I finally did something I promised myself I would do when I recieved my pay from working at the hospital ("first paycheck" is immaterial, since I already started earning money about a year ago already).



Although it wasn't the first time that I had eaten their ice cream (Shangri-La was generous in giving out supermarket freebies a couple of years back), this was the first time I have dared to eat at one of their ice cream parlors, where everything is ridiculously overpriced.. The ice cream was good though, but not exactly what I expected.. Siguro mainit kasi kaya natunaw agad.. :P

In any case, I feel that my little escapade did me some good, as it helped my get my mind off things for a good 2 hours.. Sigh..

No comments:

Post a Comment