Friday, May 28, 2010

Weighing Options

It has been done..


Now all that remains is for me to pick up the pieces and make sure somethng good comes out of it this time around, because this time, we'll be playIng for keeps..


ts been a short but tiring road, which was challenging enough to reveal my weaknesses and most basic desires for my career. I hope I really make the right decision this time around.. :| I just pray that what I have been through thus far may equip me for things to come.. Para di naman sayang diba? =P


I really need some time away to reflect.. Not just a simple vacation, but an actual retreat to be able to reconnect with God so I'll know what I'm going to do with my life.. I definitely hope this will all work out well, and that I won't end up doing something I'll regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment