Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Pacquiao? Wag na lang

I don't have much time, so for this entry I will be brief and concise.. and a bit angry as well..

I don't like Manny Pacquiao anymore. He was so much better as a boxing champion and nothing else. The fact that he dabbled in politics, and even had the nerve to enter professional basketball just because of who he was sickens me to the core.. And now he wants to run for a seat in the Senate, Philippine goverment being a big joke by itself already. The sad part is, the stupid voting masses will definitely vote for him just because of his godawful popularity, never mind that he was only present at congress for four days during his entire tenure. He's making a joke out of everything he tries to get himself into. The sad thing about this is that he's acting like everything is all right. I have the greatest respect for the hardworking simple people of this country, but Pacquiao being in the position he's in, should stop being so childish and simple-minded and realize that this is something that he is not meant to do.. Such an arrogant, simple-minded fool! I have said that people deserve the leaders they choose. If everything goes to shit, I don't think I wanna stay here anymore.. since I did not choose that man to lead me.. People may laugh about how adorably stupid he may act, and the masses would embrace him for that because he is "one of them".. Kaya hindi umuusad ang Pilipinas eh.. The people who don't have any idea how to vote correctly are the ones with the greatest voting power just because of sheer numbers. 




No comments:

Post a Comment