Sunday, October 25, 2015

Running on Fumes

It can't be helped. Every day I go to work still feeling like a pile of crap.. It's sad.. Its as though I'm just trudging through the weekdays just to live for the weekend.. :(

I just want to be done with everything, so that I may finally enjoy some semblance of control over my life.. Schedules and deadlines will never go away, but I will have the luxury of being able to choose which of those I would follow..

I really need to get back to exercising. I have given up on the ideal that I would have as much time for the gym as before, even if I (hopefully) hit my senior year next year. I'm so out of shape (although people say that round is a shape) thanks to the unhealthy duty lifestyle, prophylactic eating, the endless unecessary treats by the pharmas, and the general lack of activity upon reaching home because one has already been drained by the demands of the previous workday.. I should start by doing bodyweght exrcises since these require no other equipment for the most part.:P

I currently find solance in the playlists I presently have in my phone and laptop, especially my anime tracks. :) Never has zoning out while soundtripping been more pleasant. :P Its just sad I can't use my headphones while on duty though, since I might miss and important text or call from the consultant/wards..

Sigh, I just realized my post is ER again for next month.. No matter, 2 more months remaining, then hopefully I will be rid of ER duty for the rest of my life. >.<





No comments:

Post a Comment