Friday, August 22, 2008

Certified!!!

Praise God!!! :)

I now exhale a heavy sigh of relief...

I can't believe it. It's finally over.. All those sleepless nights and those endless hours spent sitting on my butt reading book after book..

Thank you Lord. You never left me at my hour of greatest need...

I never imagined in my wildest dreams that I would be in this situation right now. It all seems just.. surreal...

I'd like to thank everyone who supported me during this long arduous journey. And since this is my blog, I can thank whomever I want.. :P


First off, I'd like to once again thank the Lord for all the great things he has done. None of this would have been posible without Him..

Next would be my family, who put up with all the craziness I went through during the review. Thank you for supporting me and for providing what I needed to ensure a smooth review.

I'd like to thank...

My sweet inspiration. Thank you for being there always.

My seniors who encouraged me and humored my texts during those times when I was panicking. (Jep, Reg, Don, Doc Hen)

My friends who never stopped believing... (Georms, Vaw, Hannie, and my lawyer: Raveneffect :P)

My classmates who kept me sane through the pain. Especially my closest co-interns (Pat, Nats, Dan, Carla, Borj)

All the other people who were praying for our success. I thank you from the bottom of my heart..

And with that, a new chapter begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment