Saturday, August 23, 2008

Starting over

I'm here now at my favorite haunt within the hallowed halls of the Faculty of Medicine and Surgery, the LRU. =)

Coming home never was so sweet. I'm waiting for my good buddy Dr. Johnny Ona. After we meet up, we'll be going to the Office of Graduate Medical Education to inquire about the requirements needed in the application for residency.. This is getting really wild.. I know its an often-used cliche on my blog lately, but man, I never ever dreamt that I would be in this situation that I presently am in today. It used to be nothing much of a vague afterthought. Something thought of only in passing due to all the fears and uncertainty associated with the long road towards that achievement of the said goal.

I do hope I'll be accepted into my program of choice. I know its gonna be awfully competitive this time around, given our batch's outrageous passing rate this year, but I know God will put me where I can serve Him best. After all, I wouldn't be here at all if it wasn't for His plan.. =)

Last night my parents had their friends over for their regular cell group meeting. They were nice enough to hold a little celebration for my little achievement. Pizzas were ordered from Di' Marks, a pizza place with a branch located at nearby Wac Wack road.

This link leads to the ClicktheCity.com listing: http://guides.clickthecity.com/restaurants/PH/Mandaluyong/Di-Marks/loc/Mandaluyong-City

The pizza was just excellent!! I've never had pizza like that before (probably 'coz we're not much of pizza eaters anyway).

No comments:

Post a Comment